Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about Flagship Carwash? Check out some of our most commonly asked questions below!
- What is the Unlimited Wash Club?
The Unlimited Wash Club is a membership service that allows members to wash their vehicle every day (weather permitting) for one low monthly charge.
- How often can I wash my vehicle with an unlimited membership?
You can wash the vehicle linked to your unlimited membership once per day that Flagship facilities are open.
- How much does it cost to join the Unlimited Wash Club?
We offer various membership packages for all budgets and needs. Visit UNLIMITED CAR WASHES for membership package details & pricing.
- Do you offer Family Plans?
Yes! We offer a $5 discount per vehicle with an unlimited membership plan that is charged to the same credit card. Example: You have 1 vehicle with a Flagship Unlimited plan and another vehicle with a Deluxe Exterior plan set up to bill to the same credit card. Your monthly payment will be the Flagship Unlimited price PLUS the Deluxe Exterior price MINUS $10 ($5 for each car on the family plan).
- Are there long-term contracts when I join the Unlimited Wash Club?
There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees.
- Will my credit/debit card be charged monthly for an Unlimited Wash Club membership?
Yes. Your card will be auto-charged monthly on the same day of the month that you signed up.
Example: You sign up on March 5th. Your card will be charged on the 5th of the month each month thereafter that your membership is active.
- Can I use my Unlimited Wash Club membership for multiple vehicles?
No. Membership plans are activated for each vehicle and must be enrolled individually. Upon enrollment, each vehicle will receive a unique membership identification barcode.
- What happens with my Unlimited Wash Club membership if I sell my car?
You can transfer your Unlimited Wash Plan to another vehicle by stopping by any Flagship Carwash location. An attendant will deactivate the old barcode and provide a new barcode sticker to adhere to your vehicle.
- How do I cancel or change my membership?
Click MANAGE MY PLAN to change or cancel an unlimited membership.
IMPORTANT: Membership plans must be cancelled online at least 5 days prior to your plan anniversary date to avoid further charges. There are no partial month(s) refunds if you terminate before your monthly charge date.
- How do I use the Customer Portal to manage my Unlimited Membership plan?
CLICK HERE to view and download how-to instructions for the customer portal to manage your unlimited membership plan.
- How long do detailing services take?
Each detailing service (Interior, Exterior, Carpets or Seats) takes 30 minutes (based on average condition vehicles).
- Do you take reservations for detailing services?
Not currently. Detailing hours are from 8am-5pm daily at participating locations. To find locations that offer detailing services, visit SERVICES then filter by DETAILING SERVICES on the left side of your browser.
- Which locations provide detailing services?
Washington D.C. (Connecticut Ave), South Riding (Town Hall Plz), Gainesville (Lee Hwy), Herndon (Grant St.), Woodbridge (Minnieville Rd). Visit SERVICES then filter by DETAILING SERVICES on the left side of your browser for more information.
- Can I leave my vehicle for detailing services?
Yes. Please be sure to discuss pick-up time with your Flagship Carwash crew member.
- Where can I buy a Gift Card?
Gift cards can be purchased at any Flagship Carwash location for any denomination.
Tunnel Safety & Location Details
- What is the average height/width of the car wash tunnels?
Most Flagship wash tunnels average between 7 feet and 7 feet 5 inches, however all tunnels are different sizes. For specific dimensions or recommendations on whether your vehicle can safely wash with us, please speak with your local car wash attendant.
- Does will my dual-tire (dually) truck fit in your car wash?
Some Flagship carwashes may accommodate factory-width dual rear-wheel trucks. Excludes stake body trucks. Please check with your local Flagship Carwash on whether your vehicle can safely wash with us.
- Is your car wash safe for convertibles or soft-top vehicles?
Yes, however we are not responsible for any damage caused by rips or tears or improper sealing on the vehicle.
- Why is the car wash closed?
A Flagship Carwash location may be closed due to routine maintenance or inclement weather.
- Is your tire shine water-based or solvent-based?
Our tire shine is water-based.
- Are your products/chemicals safe for my car’s finish?
Yes, we use the highest quality chemicals which are crafted with a range of pH solutions to get the car clean and ensure they’re safe for your vehicle’s finish.
- Will the wash damage my vehicle?
No. We use high-quality microfiber soft cloth and foam material within our wash tunnels that are effective at removing dirt yet gentle on your vehicle’s exterior.
- Are you allowed to bring a trailer or RV through the car wash?
For the safety of our customers and employees, we do not allow trailers or RVs through the tunnel.
- What payment methods are accepted at your locations?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and cash at most locations.
- Do you have free vacuums?
Some of our locations feature free vacuums which are included with the purchase of a wash.
- Are bike racks on vehicles allowed to go through the wash?
For the safety of customers and employees, we do not allow bike racks to go through the wash.
- Flagship Carwash is not responsible for the following once your vehicle has entered the tunnel:
- ANTENNAS, INCLUDING TELESCOPING, SATELLITE, ON-STAR OR MOBILE PHONE
- SPECIFIC MANUFACTURER TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETINS (TSB)
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY VEHICLES NOT IN NEUTRAL OR WITH BRAKES DEPRESSED
- LOOSE/BROKEN PARTS OR PREVIOUS/EXISTING DAMAGE
- WIPER BLADES OR MIRRORS
- VEHICLES OVER 10 YEARS OLD
- NON-FACTORY INSTALLED PARTS, INCLUDING WINDGUARDS, BUG SHIELDS, LIGHT BARS, SPOILERS/FINS, LOW PROFILE WHEELS & TIRES
- HOOD EMBLEMS/ORNAMENTS
- INTERIOR/EXTERIOR NON-FACTORY STICKERS OR DECALS
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY DRIVER ERROR
- MAGNETS OR HITCH COVERS
- LUGGAGE RACKS OR RUNNING BOARDS
- OVERSIZED TIRES, RIMS OR HUBCAPS
- VINYL OR LOOSE SPARE TIRE COVERS
- LICENSE PLATES, COVERS OR FRAMES
- ANY VALUABLES LEFT IN THE VEHICLE
- CLAIMS OF DAMAGES OR MISSING ITEMS ONCE THE VEHICLE HAS LEFT THE PROPERTY
*TRUCK BEDS MUST BE EMPTY*